This week invovled working on the design of sampling based on external libraries. I opened an issue to discuss my idea about their implementation and got very positive response from the mentors.
I also worked to merge previous week PRs and would especially like to thank Sidhant Nagpal for helping me with them.
Also while working on one new distribution, I found that incomplete beta function was not implemented and hence raised a PR in this regard. This would be my second function implementation in SymPy.
Overall the week was very productive and I hope that I would be able to continue my work in the coming week.
That’s all from my side. Namaste!